Friday, July 1, 2022

Oh Beautiful

 
Hello and welcome.  Second post today.  For this one, I'd like to share a quick and easy card made for a couple of challenges using two of my old Rubber Monger stamps I've had for years.  I bought them at a stamp convention 20 years ago and I have no idea what the names of them are since they're not printed on the sides.

I started out by stamping my America The Beautiful background music in Tim Holtz chipped sapphire distress ink before over stamping my colonial marching band silhouettes also in chipped sapphire before stippling fired brick distress ink over the entire panel before layering.  After adding some mini star brads from my stash, I added the whole panel to a red card base.  The only other embellishment is a red/white/blue star ribbon.

Challenges entered:
 
The Four Seasons July - Anything Goes Summer (mine is 4th of July celebrations)
 
 The Four Seasons


The Color Hues Challenge

 
 
Thanks for stopping by  today.  Have a great day and a safe weekend.

Stamps: Rubber Monger
Ink: Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire, Fired Brick Distress Inks
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Brads, Glue Dots, PFS Blending Brushes, Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. I love your card, BonnieLynn. The silhouette stamp is so sweet. Thanks for sharing your wonderful art with us at The Four Seasons Challenge, and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved that silhouette stamp--I remember it from many years ago as well! It's a perfect topping for the musical background and the combination makes for a wonderful patriotic card! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear the music. Love the ribbon and distressing you added. Very nice card. Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamping and ribbon. I never can use knotted ribbon as I mail 99% of my cards. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete