Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Bliss

 Hello and welcome.  Today has not been a good day for me health wise, mentally and physically.  I'm trying to focus on something else to keep from panicking, but I'm having a hard time with it.  So with that in mind, I'm sharing only a quick and easy card made using a digital set I've had for some time and just never used called Bliss from The Cat's Pajamas.  I really love this set since I'm an avid reader.  Although I do love digital stamps, I really prefer reading actual books not digital ones using a pad/nook etc due to my migraine issues.

I started out by combining the image and saying in a watermark program then printed it onto Hammermill white card stock.  After coloring it using both prismacolor and copic markers, I lightly stippled Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink around the edges using a blender brush from Picket Fence Studios.  After layering and adding to an espresso card with scrap designer paper, I added some faux brads (made my own) using a MS glue pen before adding some primas with copper highlights. As a final touch, I used Ranger Glossy Accents.

Challenges entered:
 
 

 
 Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and for those in the heat - stay cool and hydrated!

Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas Bliss Digital
Ink: Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up; Scrap Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Primas, Copper Ice Stickles, Ranger Glossy Accents
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! Hope your paper crafting was enough therapy to help with whatver burden was weighing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable cute card! Love that sweet little bunnie. Hopefully it was able to take your mind off your health issues for a while. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my cat card.
    Have a creative weekend. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete