Saturday, March 26, 2022

I Am The Resurrection And The Life

Hello and welcome.  I'm playing along with the Virtual Stamp Night challenges over at Splitcoaststampers as my health is allowing.  The card I'd like to share with you is one I made for the challenges as well as other blog challenges. The image is from the Foliage Cross Mini Set from Gracielle Design I've for some time and never used (NBUS).

After I combined the image and sentiment by using a watermark program, I printed it off before coloring using Castle Arts pencils.  I then stippled some Tim Holtz stormy sky distress ink using my Picket Fence Blending Brushes before layering and adding brads.  I then took the layered image and added it to the card using glue dots.  The final touch was taking a Sakura 3D black glaze pen and going back over the saying so it stood out more.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.
 
Stamps: Gracielle Design
Ink: Tim Holtz Stormy Sky
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Arts Pencils, PFS Blending Brushes, Brads, Glue Dots, Sakura 3D Glaze Pen 
 

5 comments:

  1. Your card is a delight and I hope you will get much more use from your NBUS, thank you for sharing it with us this month

    Kathyk
    NBUS Guest DT member in March

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, haven't noticed this Gracielle. Fabulous work on this card, Bonnie Lynn. Been noticing how you stipple the edges (Note to my file: Try this!). It's quite dramatic and I love the effect. The black glaze pen worked perfectly too for that font type. I should hang out more at SCS. As it is, I do play in the monthly CCC Christmas Card challenge and I have a personal goal (fantasy???) to use every weekly Wednesday sketch. That's why you see me always using a sketch, lol. They are almost up to 900 now so it's just a pipe dream, but I just finished #200 for me, so hey, 22% of the way there! Heehee If I could only hang at one place though, it would be there. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely, unusual Easter card. Great colouring.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    Cd Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. AS you've previously entered three cards to the challenge I won't be able to consider this one for the Top Three. A lovely card though.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bonnie, a very elegant card perfect for the occasion.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge,
    Sarah
    DT - Colour Crazy

    ReplyDelete