Tuesday, March 8, 2022

A Couple Of Clean And Simple Birthdays

Since getting COVID added wtih my chronic migraines, I have been feeling like garbage.  So, I decided to make a couple of clean and simple birthday cards using an old Inkadindadoo clear stamp set I've had for years and never used.  That way I could, at least, try focusing on something other than my health.

First card up is a one layer card.  I started out by stamping the lizard image/saying in memento tuxedo black ink onto a small scrap of white card stock before coloring with Castle Arts pencils.  I then stamped the inside saying after carefully cutting it in half so it would fit.  I then stamped the lizard again coloring with colored pencils.

Challenges entered:
 
 
My second card also uses scrap card stock with an Inkadinkadoo image stamped onto scrap white, colored using Castle Arts pencils as well.  After layering the stamped image onto a black scrap, I added brads as the only embellishment.

Challenges entered: 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Humerous Birthday
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Scraps
Accessories: Castle Art Pencils, Brads
 


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun way to ink up those NBUS images languishing in your stash - thanks for sharing with us this month

    Kathyk
    NBUS Guest DT member for March

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lizard and how you coloured it with pencils. And the sentiment is too funny :) Thank you for sharing your creation at CAS On Friday. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete