Saturday, March 26, 2022

A Lighthouse Anchor

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card made using an image from Impression Obsession called Lighthouse Anchor (H1994DG).  Now I'm using the digital version of this image.  If you prefer the rubber stamp version, you can find it here.  I have to say that I LOVE the Gary Robertson line of stamps over at Impression Obsession.  I started out by printing the image onto Hammermill white card stock before coloring it using Castle Arts pencils then stippling Tim Holtz old paper and stormy sky distress inks around the edges of my colored image.  I then layered it, added brads, and distressed the bottom layer before popping it up on my card using dimensionals.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great rest of your weekend.

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Tim Holtz Stormy Sky, Old Paper, Vintage Photo; Adirondack Caramel
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Castle Art Pencils, Dimensionals, PFS Blending Brushes, Distressing Tool, Brads, Waterfall Ice Stickles

1 comment:

  1. I am with you about his artistry but I stick to his digis. I have a LOT of IO digis and stamps and dies. This one is magnificent and you've colored it perfectly! Hope you are getting some anxiety relief. I certainly hope you are listening to music and NOT watching TV news. I used to be a junkie on that stuff but for over a year now, I just listen to music. Haven't missed a thing, either, lol. XOXO

    ReplyDelete