Friday, June 5, 2020

Vintage Happiness


Hello and welcome.  I'm guest designing today over on the Arty Divas Blog and I'd like to share with the card I made for my husband for Father's Day using one of Unity's limited edition digital stamps (get them before they're gone). I've had this stamp for a couple of months now and just have never used it yet (NBUS).

After printing off my image from the Good Ol Days set onto Neenah white card stock, I then colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before sponging Tim Holtz old paper distress ink over it.  I then sponged some tea stain ink around the edges, layered, then distressed one of the layers before adding some vintage brads including a long forgotten Tim Holtz gear socket charm.  I then sponged some forest moss distress ink onto my card before adding the layered image using dimensionals. My final touches was adding some twine to the top edge and highlighting parts of the image using Sakura 3D glaze pens.  As an afterthought, I took a stipple brush that still had some Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink on it and then stippled over the old paper to add a little more detail.

Additional photos to closer show some of the detail .








I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:

Splitcoaststampers USEIT2020 - Use Your Stash
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2022 - Anything Goes
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) #15 - Use Your NBUS
Crafty Creations #410 - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps and More #392 - Make Your Mark
Outlawz Festive Friday May 29 to June 11 - Father's Day
Splitcoaststampers F4A537 - Wheels

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and please check out the Arty Divas design teams projects for the current challenge.


Stamps: Unity
Ink: Tim Holtz Old Paper, Tea Stain, Forest Moss, Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Distressor Tool, Twine, Brads, Dimensionals, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens, Sponges, Computer, Printer, Stipple Brush, Tim Holtz Gear Sockets

3 comments:

  1. Fun image beautifully colored. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Bonnie - lovely to have you with us as a GDT at Arty Divas.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage look on this fabulous masculine design, Bonnie! Great colouring too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete