Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Pigs, Blessings And Friends


Hello and welcome.  I'd like to share another clean and simple card (CAS) I made using a new and never before used (NBUS) digital stamp from Sherry West Art called The Three Little Oinks.  I had originally planned on making a layered card with  this image, however, after cutting the paper down to size I realized it would make a perfect CAS card on it's own.  After coloring it using prismacolor pencils and a blender pencil, I took one of my stipple brushes and lightly stippled left over ink around the image.  My final touch was stamping the saying from an old, long retired, Stampin Up set called Wishes Awash.

Challenges entered: 

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2022 - Anything Goes 
Outlawz Monday Greetings May 25 to June 7 - Anything Goes With A Sentiment 
Colour Crazy Craft Week 21 - Anything Goes 
Arty Divas #23 - Anything Goes 
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) - June 


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Sherry West Art, Stampin Up!
Ink: Memento Black, Tim Holtz Broken China
Card Stock: Neenah White
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor Pencils and Blender Pencil, Stipple Brush

4 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' (and I do mean stinkin'!) cute, Bonnie Lynn! It's a perfect image to go with that sediment! Keep well and thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! I see you also shared your awesome card for your hubby ~ thank you! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your fun card with us at Colour Crazy Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful Bonnie! I just love the Piggies.. so cute!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete