Sunday, June 7, 2020

Shortened Happy Meal


Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I've made using the Crabby Cathy Fries digital image from Bugaboo Stamps.  I absolutely love Bugaboo's snarky images, however, I haven't had a chance to use this image/saying until now.

I started out by printing the image off onto Neenah white card stock then coloring using copic markers.  Since I'm still dealing with this migraine, I decided to keep the card clean and simple with the only embellishments planned being yellow brads and a red glitter gel pen for the heart in the saying.  However, I ended up smudging the heart a bit and added a small punched flower to cover up the oops.

Challenges entered:

Catch The Bug - June Anything Goes 
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) - June 
Crafty Catz #509 - Anything Goes Optional Clean And Simple 
Outlawz Thursday Twist June 4 to June 17 - Anything Goes Optional Party Time 
Creative Fingers Challenge #187 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!


Stamps:  Bugaboo
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Copic Markers, Brads, Red Gel Pen, Glue Dots, Martha Stewart Punch

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and so pleased to see you sharing at Crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card and the coloring is great. It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny, Bonnie Lynn! I love this phrase and that great image! I also have a sign on my desk that says, "Exercise? I thought you said extra fries!" Take care and thank you for sharing often with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love snarky, fabulous card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge, hope to see you again! Sorry for the late comment, Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete