Monday, June 22, 2020

Growing Old


 

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made for my husband's birthday using the Gus Birthday Optional digital stamp from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.

Once I had the image printed off the image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering onto scraps and adding to a stamped card base (also a long scrap).  Since I didn't have any matching brads, I made my own by punching a scrap piece of bermuda bay card stock then did my own "stitching", or faux sewing, around the image.  For the saying, I printed that also onto Neenah white, cut the saying in half (one half outside, one half inside), again layered onto scraps before adding my faux "brads" and faux sewing.

Here's the inside:



Challenges entered:
Catch The Bug - June Bingo (stitching, Bugaboo image, sentiment) 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2025 - Anything Goes 
Outlawz Twisted Thursday June 18 to July 1 - Anything Goes (Optional Twist For Him) 
Crafty Catz #511 - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy Craft Week 24 - Anything Goes 
CD Sunday Plus #38 - Anything Goes 



Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Bugaboo Digital Stamps, SU Itty Bitty Backgrounds (retired)
Ink: SU Bermuda Bay
Card Stock: Neenah White, SU
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Small Hole Punch, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, SU Navy Marker, Glue Dots

7 comments:

  1. Great card. What pointy knees.
    Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun card and great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gus. Awesome card and so much fun. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz (and Colour Crazy, Catch the bug, Colour Crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, I love the wording you've used.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card! Just love Gus.
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's B-I-N-G-O challenge!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, love the image and sentiment
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! I don't plan on growing up anytime soon! Perfect card for me! LOL. Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete