Sunday, June 7, 2020

Clean And Simple Thanks


Hello and welcome.  I've needed some thank you cards since my stash was running low so I decided to color up this cute, and free, digital stamp from Impression Obsession

Since I had printed them off on one of my good days, I cut down to size and then colored using my prismacolor pencils and blender pencil.  Since I'm still dealing with the migraine, I decided to leave them clean and simple.

Challenges entered:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #37 - Anything Goes (Must Be From CD/USB/Digital Download) 
Arty Divas #23 - Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday #442 and #443 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by today.  As always, have a great day and please stay safe.

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Card Stock: Neenah White
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor Pencils, Blender Pencil

6 comments:

  1. Two lovely CAS cards beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright and cheerful Thank You cards. Thank you for sharing them.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful card, simple and beautifully coloured Hope you are feeling better
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and CAS!
    I’ve had migraines in the past and I can’t do a thing! The fact that you pulled out these beauties is impressive. Hope your migraine goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely cards, your colouring is beautiful.

    Migraines are horrid and so debilitating. I hope you are feeling better.

    Thank you for joining our challenge.

    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your thank you cards are beautifully colored, especially the one of the left. I love blue & purple together.

    ReplyDelete