Saturday, June 6, 2020

Monday, Tuesday, WTF, Migraines and 2020

Hello and welcome.  I don't know about you, but I think I've had all the "fun" 2020 can, and will, offer.  Raise your hand if you'd like to just skip to 2021.  So with that in mind, I'd like to share a card with you I made myself make last night since my migraines were on overdrive and it was either try focusing on something else or cry which would have hurt worse.  Now, I love Bugaboo Stamps especially their snarky/sassy ones like this Gus Tidbits.

After printing the image off onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering and adding some long forgotten MFT Chick Flick brads before adding it to a red card.  As an afterthought, I stippled some left over tumbled glass distress ink from another project.  I'm really please with how this turned out especially with how crappy I've been feeling.

Challenges entered:

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie #143 - Tools Inspiration Picture 
Catch The Bug - June Anything Goes 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2022 - Anything Goes 
Splitcoaststampers F4A537 - Wheels 
Colour Crazy Craft Week 22 - Anything Goes 
Crafty Friends Challenge #137 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Brads, Stipple Brush, Twine, Glue Dots
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie I get migraines too they suck...and yes I'd like to skip to 2021! I have added the inlinkz to Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge, would you be able to add your card please. I'm very new to inlinkz and don't know how to add your card, sorry! Thanks for joining the challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete