Saturday, May 16, 2020

Clean And Simple Guinea Pigs


Hello and welcome.  Second post from me today.  Helps when you can't sleep due to pain.  So I've tried some simple coloring to try and distract my mind.  Didn't work but I've managed to make two clean and simple cards, along with CASE-ing a previous layout I used here, using scraps of white card stock along with some Impression Obsession stamps.  I'm in love with this little Curious Guinea Pig.

After stamping my image in memento tuxedo black ink, I colored it using Lyra flesh tone colored pencils along with a blender pencil.  Once my coloring was finished, I used some green and caramel chalk to make the ground before stippling some leftover tumbled glass dye ink for the sky.  My sentiment is from Impression Obsession's Successful Adulting set.






My second card also uses the Curious Guinea Pig with a different sentiment.  After stamping my image, I also colored it using Lyra flesh tone pencils and a blender pencil.  Prismacolor pencils were used for the ground this time.  I then stippled some Tim Holtz broken china distress ink around the edges of the card before stamping the Well Shit sentiment. 



Challenges entered:

Addicted To Stamps And More #389 - Clean And Simple (CAS) 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2019 - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy Craft Week 19 - Anything Goes 
Crafty Catz #506 - Anything Goes Optional Twist Outdoors 
Outlawz Thursday Twist May 7 to 21 - Anything Goes 
 
I think both cards pretty much sum up how I'm feeling right now physically.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great rest of your weekend. 

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Broken China
Card Stock: Neenah White Scraps
Accessories: Lyra Pencils, Blender Pencils, Prismacolor Pencils, Stipple Brushes, Chalk





5 comments:

  1. Such fun. Love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous ! Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry !
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you aren't feeling well, but you did manage to adorable cards! The sentiments are great. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete