Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A Cats Up The Tree


Hello and welcome.  I don't know about you, but all of these weather changes, and wind, the last week here in Central California are causing real issues with my migraines and health problems.  With that in mind, I'd like to share with you a card I made using an image from Kinda Cute By Patricia called Cat Playing Yoyo On A Branch.

After printing out my image, I decided to color using my dusty prismacolor watercolor pencils with a blender pencil instead of the blender marker.  Once colored, I stippled some tumbled glass and garden green inks over and around the image before layering on scrap card stock.  After adding some brads, I popped it up on the card base using Stampin Up dimensionals before adding some punched flowers/butterfly also from scrap card stock.  The final embellishments were ice stickles and a couple of 3D glaze pens to highlight parts of the image.

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers MMTPT615 - Cool Cats
Show Us Your Pussycats #54 - Anything Cats
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2018 - Anything Goes
Pixies Crafty Workshop #377 - Use Those Snippets

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Kinda Cute Digital
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, SU Garden Green
Card Stock: SU, Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils, MS Punches, Ranger Crystal Accents, Stipple Brush, 3D Glaze Pens, Brads, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Great card Bonnie - just as I feel right now, ready to idly lie down. It's hot and sunny here in Hampshire.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. A lovely image and FUR-bulous colouring.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete