Friday, May 8, 2020

Birthday Video Guy


Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card with you I made for a young man who's turning 9 and is still in quarantine.  Since he plays video games, I decided to use Bugaboo's digital stamp Video Game Guy.

After printing my image onto white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers.  For the carpet, I pulled out my lyra pencils and used various shades of brown before lightly stippling Tim Hotlz tumbled glass distress ink for the wall.  I pulled out a retired set from the now closed MFP Stamp Shop for the saying.  I then layered it, added brads, and distressed the edges before adding to my card on top of some boy designer paper scraps from my stash.  After adding some button stickers I've had for years and never used (NBUS), I highlighted parts of the image using Sakura 3D glaze pens.

Challenges entered:

Catch The Bug - May Anything Goes 
Never Before Used Schtuff (NBUS) - May Anything Goes 
Outlawz Festive Friday May 1 to May 13 - Birthday 
Arty Divas #21 - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy Craft Week 18 - Anything Goes 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2018 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and weekend.

Stamps: Bugaboo Digital
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up Buckaroo Blue and Various Scraps, Designer Paper Scrap
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Buttons, Brads, Stipple Brush, Dimensionals, Distressor Tool, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens, Lyra Pencils, Prismacolor and Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. This is so great for any young man in these times, Bonnie! (I should grab it for my grandsons!) I love the way you have made your design with lots of attention to details! Take care, stay safe, and thank you for sharing at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card with masculine style papers and embellies, perfect for a little guy who is fond of video games. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic image! Reminds me of my son! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week.
    Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Love Alex (PinkCraftyMama).
    Arty Divas DT
    Pink Crafty Mama {My Blog}
    Arty Divas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image. Love your colouring. Many thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy.
    Silke

    ReplyDelete