Thursday, April 30, 2020

Well Shit



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made using my dusty Curious Guinea Pig E13748 from Impression Obsession along with the Well Shit B12218 saying from their new summer release.  The look on the guinea pig along with the saying pretty much sums up how my week has gone so far; especially with my migraines.

After stamping the guinea pig in memento black, I colored it using prismacolor and copic markers before stamping the saying also in memento black.  I then "created" the grass by taking several green copic markers and "dotting" them.  Taking a stipple brush, I then added some tumbled glass distress ink around the image before layering onto a white card with some dusty Recollections All Seasons designer paper.  My only embellishments were some green enamel dots and blue/green bow.

Challenges entered:

Impression Obsession - Tickled (make funny cards) 
Outlawz Monday Greetings April 27 to May 10 - Use Plaids 

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2017 - Anything Goes 
Arty Divas #20 - Anything Goes 
Krafty Chicks #505 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Card Stock: Neenah White, Recollections All Seasons DP
Ink: Memento Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Bow, Glue Dots, Stipple Brush, SU Green Enamel Dots

4 comments:

  1. Sorry your week wasn't so great. Hopefully you'll have a good weekend and next week will be better. Love the facial expression on this cutie! Thanks very much for sharing your card with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I just love the Guinea pig. Hope that you are feeling better now? Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet card!!! Hope all is well now and you are having a better week!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute, and I love that sentiment! LOL. Thanks for sharing it at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete