Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Unicorns, Rainbows And More NBUS

Hello and welcome.  Second post for me today.  If you're looking for my Santa Pit Stop card, please scroll down one. 

Now I'd like to share a card made using one of the new digital stamps from Impression Obsession called Unicorn H1935-DG and is currently free on their website.  If you don't like to use digital stamps, and prefer using a rubber stamp, you can buy it here on their website.  Personally, I'm loving their new digital stamps. 

After printing off my never before used (NBUS) image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once my coloring was finished, I dusted off my old Stampin Up chalks and then colored the sun/sky with them using a cotton ball for the sky, then small makeup applicator for the sun.  Then I stippled some Tim Holtz broken china distress ink around the edges of the image panel, layered, and added some light green brads.  For my card, I pulled out some scrap glitter designer paper from my stash and added that to a white card base.  I then sponged some green galore dye ink around the edges of the card before adding the layered image panel.  My final embellishments were 3D glaze pens to highlight parts of the colored image and a small felt green bow.

Challenges entered:

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie #142 - Unicorn Cookie Inspiration Picture 
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2020 - Anything Goes
Never Before Used Schtuff #14 - Anything Goes 
Splitcoaststampers USEIT2020 - Use Your Forgotten Stuff
Arty Divas #22 - Anything Goes 
Digi Choosday Craft Week 20 - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy Craft Week 19 - Anything Goes Colouring
Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes May 17 to 30 - Use Song Inspiration 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China, Stampin Up Green Galore
Card Stock: Neenah White, SU Tempting Turquoise/Green Galore, Scrap Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Chalk, Cotton Ball, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, 3D Glaze Pen, Makeup Applicator, Bow, Sponge, Stipple Brush

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful image, beautiful coloured, thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT digichoosday challenge

    ReplyDelete