Monday, May 11, 2020

Kindness Flowers


Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card made using digital images from Graciellie Design.  I started off by printing out the corner flowers from Life Happens and then the sentiment from Sending Kindness.  Once everything was printed, I colored the flowers using copic markers before lightly stippling tumbled glass distress ink around the image then adding it to a black card base.  I then layered the saying onto black card stock scraps before adding two butterflies and bling.  My final embellishment was highlighting portions of the saying, flowers and butterfly "trail" using 3D glaze pens.  Clean, simple and elegant.  I'm really happy with how it turned out especially since I was coloring while dealing with a migraine.  It was at the point, color or cry.

Challenges entered:

 Pammies Inky Pinkies #2019 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards May - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy Craft Week 18 - Anything Goes 
Arty Divas #21 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Graciellie Designs
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Neenah White, Black Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Copic Markers, Stipple Brush, MS Punches, Glue Dots, Bling, 3D Glaze Pens

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the pretty orange flowers and greenery. Great stamp. The butterfly and sentiment perfect touch. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered these wonderful digital stamps two days ago - and love them all! This one is so pretty and I love your beautiful card too
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dimensional butterfly really brings your colouring to life! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week.
    Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Love Alex (PinkCraftyMama).
    Arty Divas DT
    Pink Crafty Mama {My Blog}
    Arty Divas

    ReplyDelete