Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Even Santa Has To Make A Pit Stop

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card made using Twas The Night K1026, or K1026-DG for the digital version from Impression Obsession.  I've had this stamp for almost a year now and have never inked it up until now (NBUS). Since I've never used it until now, it will qualify for the Never Before Used Stuff challenge.

After stamping my image in memento tuxedo black ink onto white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before adding white chalk for the moon.  Once all of my coloring was finished, I stippled Tim Holtz broken china distress ink around the edges before layering and adding silver jingle bell brads.  I then took a Sakura 3D glaze pen, highlighted the sleigh, icicles, part of the outhouse, and down by the saying before adding diamond ice stickles as my final embellishment.  I'm really happy how this turned out since it's take me a long time to color it thanks to my health issues.

Challenges entered:

Jingle Belles Rock - Christmas Bells 
Splitcoaststampers Fan Club May Color Challenge - Blue 
NBUS #14 - Use Your NBUS 
 Pammies Inky Pinkies #2020 - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #490 - Anything Goes Christmas Option Candy Canes 
Outlawz Festive Friday May 15 to May 28 - Christmas 

 Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Broken China
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Silver Jingle Bells, Stipple Brush, 3D Glaze Pen, Chalk, Cotton Ball, Ice Stickles

 

4 comments:

  1. love how you framed your image with those fun holiday bells ... thanks for ringing in the holidays with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, how brilliant to frame the image and add the bells to the corners! (i am mentally making a note to steal that idea lol!) :) what a great way to ring those xmas bells with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. The background with the moon is great.

    ReplyDelete