Monday, July 15, 2024

Perfect Crazy Horses

 
Hello and welcome.  Second post today.  If you're looking for my Pammie's Inky Pinkies DT card, please scroll down one. 

I've been somewhat quiet lately.  I'm still dealing with this blasted migraine that will not go away but I've tried crafting a bit to focus on something else but the pain.  That's the main reason I've been using so many pre-colored images lately.  I felt I needed something fun so I pulled out this Crazy Horses image from Sheepski Designs that I've had printed for some time but hadn't used yet.  I started out by coloring the horses using my Castle Arts watercolor pencils until I was happy with the coverage.  Taking one of my blending brushes, I added some Tim Holtz stormy sky distress ink around the horses before layering and adding brads.  For the card base, I printed off the distressed graph page from Gecko Galz Time After Time digital designer paper then added it to white card stock before stippling Tim Holtz faded jeans and tea dye distress inks over the designer paper.  I then adhered my colored image panel to the card before stamping my saying from an old Hero Arts Good Friends stamp set directly on the card.  After adding some googlie eyes, my card was finished,

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Sheepski Designs; Hero Arts
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up
Ink: Tim Holtz Tea Dye, Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky Distress Inks
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Blending Brushes, Brads, Glue Dots, Googlie Eyes, Glue, Watercolor Pencils

9 comments:

  1. Your crazy horses made me smile,a fantastic fun image and card,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise to see your crazy horses. They are fabulous and beautifully coloured.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such fun. I like the way you have coloured the image and those eyes lol! Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you horsing around with this card?!!!!! Hee-hee!! Hee-haw!!! Neigh!!! Thanks for sharing these hilarious horses who seem to have crack themselves up with their glee! for FQGS, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness, this trio of quirky horses are the best! Love the coloring and the googly eyes made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your creative designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card. Sorry to hear you're still having health issues.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you have been having migraines. Hope you feel better soon. Loving the crazy horses-the googly eyes make them extra fun. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a fun card with your laughing horses, thank you for sharing it at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this image.Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete