Tuesday, July 9, 2024

I'm Not Crazy....

......although I feel like it sometimes. *shrug*  Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you an altered frame made using Gecko Galz Ask Alice collage.  As soon as I saw the crazy Cheshire cat image, I knew I needed to make an altered frame with it.  Plus, the added help of being pre-colored helps a lot when trying to create with these blasted migraines.

I started out by printing the collage on Neenah white card stock before trimming the Cheshire cat down to fit into a 3.5 x 5 frame.  Taking a bunch of orchid scraps, I punched the hydrangea pieces, both large and small, before adhering them to the frame using Ranger's glossy accents.  The final touches were two small butterflies and adding diamond ice stickles to all of the flower/butterfly centers and highlighting the cat's eyes using a clear 3D glaze pen.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Gecko Galz
Ink: None
Card Stock: Neenah; Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, MS Punch, Glossy Accents, Ice Stickles, Frame

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful project,the image and sentiment made me smile,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! It's turned out lovely. One of our team really likes 'Alice' so I'm sure she'll like this too!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have chosen and that sentiment is great.
    I hope your migraine gets better soon. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are quite right Pamela I do love all things 'Alice'. I love the colouring.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project Bonnie! It turned out just great. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.

    Gale DT for

    https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete