Friday, March 22, 2024

A Vase Of Poseies Just Because

 
Hello and welcome.   One more post from me today.  I've been wanting to use this old Hero Arts stamp I received in a de-stash box when a friend had to move cross-country.  The stamp is from 2003 and still stamps images beautifully.

I started out by stamping the vase/posies in memento tuxedo black on to Hammermill white card stock then colored using both Prismacolor and Copic markers before layering and adding brads.  My card was made using a damask stencil I received in another de-stash box using my paper pouncers and some Tim Holtz broken china distress ink.  Once I had adhered the layered image, I dug out some fibers I've had for years then stamped the just because onto scrap white card stock then punched it out, and a layer, using my Stampin Up oval punches.  The final touch was adding some faux stitches using a black gel pen.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 Triple B

Beautiful Blossoms
 
Double Trouble

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great evening and weekend.

Stamps: Hero Arts; SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Broken China Distress
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Stencil, Paper Pouncers, Brads, Glue Dots, Fibers, Gel Pen, Oval Punches, Prismacolor and Copic Markers

6 comments:

  1. I love that color of blue - it is so pretty and vibrant. Fabulous work, Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination, and love the black stitching detail you added! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little cup of flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The older stamps are amazing, they stamp so well. This is a lovely image and card design. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing older stamps used and you've showcased this one perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful stamp and a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete