Friday, March 22, 2024

A Gothic Red Riding Hood

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you some ATC's (artist trading cards) I made for a couple of challenges.  The image/designer paper is part of a freebie from Gecko Galz monthly ATC challenge.  I'm sure glad I had a month to get these done since my health took a nose dive between the migraines and that fall I had.  

I started out by printing the collage sheet on Neenah card stock, then separating all of the images so I could choose which ones I wanted to use.  Cutting the main images down to size, I then layered them, adhered to scrap card stock and distressed the edges before fussy cutting the sayings out and adding those to the ATC's.  The final touches were my own floral sprays created using punched bits of scrap card stock and ice stickles in the flower centers.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and fabulous weekend.

Stamps: Gecko Galz
Card Stock: Neenah White; Scraps   
Accessories: Computer, Printer, MS Punchs, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ice Stickles, Distresser Tool , Brads, Glue Dots, Paper Crimper
 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing trio of ATC using the GG images.

    Thanks for entering homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for hot chocolate later. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Love all that red, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely set of ATCs using the GG freebie images! Nice work.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete