Thursday, March 14, 2024

A Little Envelope Art

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you an envelope I decorated for Colorado Craft Company's mail art not a lost art.  I pulled out a couple of the smaller sets, plus a larger one, I received in a destash box from @tjcarddesigns to decorate my envie.  (Art Is, Be Creative, and The Artist) I stamped all of the images using memento tuxedo black ink before coloring using Castle Arts watercolor pencils and a blender pencil.  

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Colorado Craft Company
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: #10 Envelope, Castle Arts Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pencil

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, my friend. I always want to decorate my envies but I'm usually tired of it by that time, lol. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. very clever idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at the critter crazy challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute images and card you created. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete