Saturday, February 10, 2024

Psalm 147:3

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a couple of sympathy cards I needed to make to send out.  I decided to use a set I had received from a friend when she had to give up stamping.  The set is from Colorado Craft Company and is called Sympathy from their Lovely Legs collection.

I started out by stamping the images/saying in memento tuxedo black onto Copic white card stock and then colored using Castle Arts watercolor pencils and a blender pencil.  Once my coloring was finished, I stippled Tim Holtz stormy sky distress ink around the colored images using my paper pouncer before layering and adding brads.  Taking the layered images, I distressed the edges using my paper distresser before adhering to a black card using pop up glue dots.  The final touches were a little doodling in the corners using a black gel pen and then adding waterfall ice stickles to the water/raindrops.  I have a hard time making sympathy cards so I'm really happy these turned out better than I had envisioned.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous weekend.

Stamps: Colorado Craft Company
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Stormy Sky
Card Stock: Copic White; Stampin Up
Accessories: MISTI, Copic Markers, Paper Distresser, Paper Pouncer, Brads, Pop Up Glue Dots, Gel Pen, Waterfall Ice Stickles.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful watercolor blending and stippling. You've made some wonderful sympathy cards using this stamp set. xoxo

    ReplyDelete