Monday, February 12, 2024

Here Comes Santa Paws

Hello and welcome.  Second post today.  If you're looking for my Pammie's Inky Pinkies post, please scroll down one.   I have a cute little Christmas card I made using scrap card stock and a free digital image from Gecko Galz to use in their Christmas challenge. 

I started out by printing the image on a full sheet of Neenah white card stock as a wallet size picture before trimming down and layering on scrap white/navy card stock.  I then added some silver brads and set aside to work on the card base.  Taking an 11 inch scrap, I folded it in half before embossing it using a Cuttlebug© snowflake embossing folder and my Big Shot©.  I then used a color spritzer and a navy Stampin Up marker to spritz navy ink over the embossed images before adding my layered image using glue dots.  After adding a small navy bow, I ran the navy marker along the outside edges to finish it off.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Gecko Galz
Ink: None
Card Stock: Neenah White; Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Brads, Bow, Color Spritzer, Navy Marker, Glue Dots, Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, Big Shot

8 comments:

  1. Stunning design and love how you used the GG image, they are amazing to use x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous Christmas Eve scene,thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..cute card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and I like the spritzing. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on starting your Christmas cards so early! A great card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, I love the image, the embossing and the spritzing!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful christmas card, i love the image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete