Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Here's Comes Santa Paws ATC Style

 
Hello and welcome.  I have another project for you using the free pre-colored digital stamp from Gecko Galz for their monthly Christmas Challenge only this time, I've made some ATC's (artist trading cards) to use up some of the scraps that were still on my desk.  Now, I don't normally make ATC's but decided to give another shot at them.  

I started off by printing off the images wallet size on a full sheet of Neenah white card stock before cutting down to size then layering on scrap white/navy card stock from my scrap bin.  The only embellishments added are small silver brads and then diamond/waterfall ice stickles to highlight parts of the snow.  Easy peasy am I right?  I'm happy with how my ATC's turned out.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Geck Galz Digital Image
Ink: None
Card Stock: Neenah White; Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Ice Stickles, Brads, Glue Dots

3 comments:

  1. This image makes great ATC's, well done! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these are so cute, that image is so sweet, I love how these can be popped on a card if you decide to go that way with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is truly a breathtaking picture. So lovely with these dogs and cats waiting for Santa Claus. Great image for an ATC. And your additional rhinestones are simply a beautiful eye-catcher.
    Thanks a lot for participating in the latest Critter Crazy challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete