Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Flying Free Shabbly

 Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I had started a couple weeks ago and finally finished.  I'll have to say that this concussion is really kicking my butt cutting into my mojo.  Fortunately, I was able to just assemble the card and not have to focus on coloring right now.

I started out by printing the Fly Free collage sheet, from Gecko Galz, on Neenah white card stock before cutting out the pre-colored image I had wanted to use.  Once I had cut down the image, I ran a bliss blue marker along the edges before distressing it using my paper distresser over the marker making sure to do the same with the rose romance and bliss blue layers before adding brads.  The card base is stamped using a retired Stampin Up Ephemera background, stamped using bashful blue ink, with the watch collage from Rubbernecker Stamps lightly stamped over using bliss blue ink.  After adding ink to the edges of my card base, I added the layered image panel using glue dots before adding a blue lace bow and a blue button I've had in my stash for years.  The final touch was spritzing a bit of mint melody marker over the entire card.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Gecko Galz digital set; Stampin Up; Rubbernecker
Ink: Stampin Up Bashful Blue, Bliss Blue
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up; Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Distressing Too, Lace Doily, Button, Brads, Glue Dots, Paper Ribbon Border, Color Spritzer Tool, SU Markers, Blending Brush

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Take good care and don't over-do! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! A really amazing work! I love the birds in this stunning blue surrounding. Great work at the sheets of paper with the paper distresser and very nice edges by using those lovely brads. This bloom made of lace and this button is so great. Really fabulous!
    Thank you so much for sharing your project with the Everybody-Art-Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete