Wednesday, February 7, 2024

A Feisty Racoon

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made using a set from The Rabbit Hole Designs and embossing folder from Momenta that I received as gifts.  

I started out by embossing a basic gray card using the wood grain embossing folder from Momenta then stippling Tim Holtz weathered wood distress ink over the embossed images.  Next, I stamped the racoon, and sayings, in memento tuxedo black ink then colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once my coloring was finished, I stippled some Stampin Up going grey (retired) ink around the racoon using my paper pouncers.  I then layered the colored image, added brads and using a paper distresser, I distressed the bottom panel of the layered image.  After adhering it using some pop up glue dots, I highlighted the mug heart using a red 3D glaze pen as well as white gel pen "dots" to the eyes.  The final touch was adding some grey dew drops underneath the image.  I'm really happy with how the card turned out since Mother Nature has not been "playing" nice with the weather lately (love the rain/hate the wind) so my migraines are once again out of control.  It's reached the point of try to focus on something or cry since nothing has been helping them.  

Challenged entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: The Rabbit Hole Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Weathered Wood; Stampin Up Going Grey
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, MISTI, Dew Drops, Glue, Pop Up Glue Dots, Brads, Paper Distresser, 3D Glaze Pen, Big Shot, Momenta Woodgrain Embossing Folder
 

5 comments:

  1. really really cute! I hope your migraines improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and beautiful colouring. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and a great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very sweet!!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete