Thursday, November 9, 2023

Gingerbread Latte Anyone?


 
 
Hello and welcome.  I have another card to share for the Coffee Loving Card Makers 2023 Hop and using an image I colored recently but didn't get it on a card before now.  I just love this cute Gingerbread Latte Gnome digital stamp from The Cat's Pajamas since 1) I totally love gnomes and 2) I see many more opportunities to use it.  

Once my image, and saying, were printed on Neenah white card stock, I colored it using Castle Arts watercolor pencils before stippling Tim Holtz pine needles distress ink around the edges then layered and added brads.  For my card, I pulled out another The Cat's Pajamas clear Freshly Brewed Heaven (retired) stamp set and stamped the large coffee cup repeatedly also in pine needles distress ink.  I then took my Castle Arts gel pens and colored the tree lights and gingerbread cookie before adding punched holly leaves after I ran them through my dusty paper crimper with red liquid pearl "berries".  The final touch was some glittered dew drops from my stash.

Challenges entered:
 
As You Like It Nov 2023 - Favorite Christmas Colours (Traditional or Modern plus why) (traditional red/green plus gnomes - reminds me of my mother and grandfather)

Caffeinated Christmas Card
 
Inspired By

As You Like It

 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.

Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Tim Holtz Pine Needles
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up; Scraps
Accessories: Castle Art Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pencil, Brads, Glue Dots, MS Holly Punch, Gel Pens, Dew Drops, Liquid Pearls, Paper Crimper
 
#fallwinter2023clh
 

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love it! That gnome is so cute and love seeing you link up to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge and the Inspired by Challenges too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool crimping on those leaves, I can't remember where I put my crimper, geez, here somewhere. I know you are having fun making coffee-themed cards, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

  3. I'm super late making the rounds, however had to pop in to see this up close! Love that gnomie!!!- FANTASTIC

    Thank you so much for joining us the month for the CCCC "HOLLY" It's been so great seeing all of the cards in the gallery!! - So happy to have been able to guest and visit all of you!
    -Kimberly Wiener (aka wienerhoneymooners)

    ReplyDelete