Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Fa La La La La, Fa La Llama

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a cute one layer Christmas card I made using Gerda Steiner Designs digital Fa la la la Llamas.   I've had this digital set for some time and just never made anything yet with it.

I started out by combining the digital image and my hand typed Deck The Halls chorus (altered a tad) before printing the image out onto Neenah white card stock then coloring using Castle Arts watercolor pencils and a Copic alcohol blender marker.  Once my image was colored, I used my paper pouncer to apply a softer background of Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink.  The inside Merry Christmas saying is from Gerda's Happy Snowman clear stamp set I was gifted from a friend.  I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out especially since I'm still dealing with migraines and an infection that doesn't want to go away.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress
Card Stock: Neenah White
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Arts Watercolor Pencils, Paper Pouncer, Alcohol Blender Marker

7 comments:

  1. That's such a fun sentiment to go with the cute image. Sorry to hear you're still unwell.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better very soon.
    This is a great card, I love that each Llama has a different expression. Great sentiment too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too too cute, Bonnie. Love that set, I have it too. Prayers for that infection to go away, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Llamas. I would add them to my list of pets that I know I can't have - headed by Meercats. Great card. Sorry to read about your Migraines. As a past sufferer I sympathise.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on a lovely card and I hope you feel better soon. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Llamas something different for christmas
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning with this gorgeous design, amazing creativity and beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete