Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Cat-PURR-ccino


 
 
Hello and welcome.  I've got another quick and easy card for this year's Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall/Winter 2023 Hop using this cute Newton's Mug stamp set from Newton's Nook.

I stamped it onto scrap Copic X-press white card stock before coloring using prismacolor and copic markers.  Once the coloring was finished, I stippled some Adirondack espresso and Tim Holtz spiced marmalade distress ink using my blending brushes before layering and adding brads.  I then went and distressed the edges before adhering the image panel to an espresso colored card.  After adding some coffee bean sequins, I pulled out three of the coffee beans and adhered them using glue dots.  I'm so glad this went together easily since, yes, the migraine is still there.  I'm seriously at the point of crying from it but that'll hurt more than trying to focus on something else.

Challenges entered:
 
 

 
Inspiration Station

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Newton's Nook
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade; Adirondack Espresso
Card Stock: Stampin Up; Copic X-press It
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Pop Up Glue Dots, Sequins, Blending Brushes, Pop Dot, Distresser Tool

2 comments: