Friday, November 10, 2023

Fall Mice Thankful For You

 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a cute little fall card I made using the Gerda Steiner Designs Fall Mice that I was gifted from a friend. 

I started out by stamping the mice on Copic X-press It card stock before coloring using copic markers.  Setting those aside, I stamped all the individual pieces (fruit, gourds, pie, wheelbarrow) on pieces of scrap X-press It card stock, colored and fussy cut all the pieces out to adhere later.  I then created my leaf ground cover by adding several colors/layers of dots.  Once that was finished, taking my slimline cloud stencil and created my sky background before adhering all of my small cut out pieces.  I did pop up the wheelbarrow on pop dots to add some dimension to my card.  The final touch was adding lots of falling autumn leaf sequins.  I'm really happy with how this turned out.

Challenges entered:
 
Inspiration Station #55 - See Mood Board (inspired by colors, leaves, season)
The Four Seasons Nov 2023 - See Mood Board (inspired by season, colors)
 
 
Inspiration Station
 
The Four Seasons
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous weekend.

Stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Stormy Sky
Card Stock: Copic X-press It; Stampin Up
Accessories: Copic Markers, Brads, PFS Slimline Cloud Stencil, Glue Dots, PFS Blending Brush, Pop Dots, Glue, Sequins

9 comments:

  1. An adorable autumnal card with the cute mice having autumn fun.
    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now these little fall mice are just too cute, adorably cute!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great Fall card - loving those dear little mice. And all the sweet little addition too - must have taken you ages!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute mice and a wonderful fall card. Adding those sequin leaves must have taken a while. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great scene - all those elements stamped, coloured and cut - fabulous - and what a great sequins - I've never seen leaf shaped ones before. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Autumn scene and I love the images, coloring and ink blended sky! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this adorable fall card! I never thought of using dots of color for a ground cover, and that idea is brilliant! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really cute design - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete