Friday, October 21, 2022

Naughty And Nice


 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'm participating in the 2022 Build Your Stash Holidays Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays linky party.  I've finished my holiday cards for this year and wanted to get a head start on the ones for next year; plus for RAK requests.

I started out by stamping my images from The Cat's Pajamas The New Nice (I have the special red rubber set) that I've had for a few years in memento tuxedo black ink on to white card stock.  Thankfully The Cat's Pajamas has the set now in digital form.  Once all of my stamping was finished, I colored everything using Castle Arts pencils and a black Prismacolor marker before highlighting parts of my images using a black gel pen and Sakura 3D glaze pens.  After my colored image was layered, I added some green button brads I've had since last Christmas and didn't finish using.  My card is dry embossed using a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder before stippling glorious green ink over the raised images.  After adding my main image panel, I lightly rubbed some poppy red ink around my colored image before adding a green organdy ribbon from my stash.  The remaining embellishments are green sequins I found in my stash and crystal ice stickles highlighting the package ribbons  and centers of my dry embossed images.  I'm really happy with how this turned out and would like to also enter it into the following challenges.

Challenges entered:
 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous day and weekend.

Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin Up Glorious Green (retired)
Card Stock: Stampin Up; Scraps
Accessories: Castle Arts Pencils, Black Prismacolor Marker, Ribbon, Brads, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Sequins, Glue Dots, Crystal Ice Stickles, Sakura 3D Glaze Pen, Black Gel Pen
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Happy to see Sprinkle! Such a fun image! I have quite a few of the older Sprinkle designs! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kitty from TCP! Your card is so cute, festive & fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The cat carrying all the gifts cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kitty card, Bonnie Lynn! Good for you getting your cards done for this year already and working on next year!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Festively detailed and pretty card. Always love TCP. I have a few of the very old wooden ones of the dog and cat plus a clear set Mod Mod World. I used them last year for some tags. Also have some digis but never think to use them. Have fun on your hop, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great image, Bonnie - love that elegant kitty - so talented with that present stack! So fun to pull in so much color with, too! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the retro Kitty! Such a cool image and great card design. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magical kitty scene! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Most Magical Time of the Year!
    Have a wonderful crafty day!
    Cat 🐱
    Crazy for Cats Challenges
    https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com
    https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thanks for joining us at colour crazy
    groet Josje DT

    ReplyDelete