Wednesday, October 19, 2022

A Vintage Halloween

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a simple card I made using The Cat's Pajamas Vintage Halloween Digi Set (I have the clear set from their clearance sale so they could go digital) with We Are Three's Brick Wall digital paper.  
 
After printing the digital paper onto Hammermill white card stock, I stamped my images directly onto the brick wall panel before sponging some more mustard ink around the edges and into the center of the main image.  I then layered the panel and added some faux brads before adhering directly onto a mustard card base.  The final touch was adding some gold sequins from the stash I've had for years and rarely used.

Challenges entered:
 
Inspiration Station #40 - Harvest (pumpkins in image, inspired by colors) 
Double D Challenges - Orange/Black (I went with a lighter shade of orange)


The Most Magical Time of the Year

Inspiration Station
 

Double D Challenges
 
Update on me, I'm still processing Stacy's death and all of my health issues especially the depression migraines, and anxiety right now.  Doctor has changed my anxiety meds to see if that helps, first night on the meds was last night, so hopefully that helps.  I'm still trying to color, and make cards, to try and focus on something else instead of grief and health issues.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day. Please hold/hug your loved ones and tell them how much they mean to you.  Life is to precious to not do so.
 
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up; We Are Three
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin Up More Mustard
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Sponge, Gold Sequins, Bearly Arts Glue

4 comments:

  1. I love this stamped image! Great card, it's simple but really makes a statement. Thanks for playing along with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW ... what an awesome vintage Halloween card ... love it!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    PS ... thanks for also sharing with us over on our Two Old Bats Halloween challenge blog ... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that vintage stamp...Way to go shopping your stash!! We are so glad you joined the fun and played along with our "frightfully delightful" challenge over at SOS!! #SOS481

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fabulous vintage Halloween inspiration, I espeically love your orange woodgrain! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (Frightfully Delightful!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete