Sunday, October 13, 2019

Let's Do The Monster Mash!!



Hello and welcome.  I've had a bit of trouble with the health again this last week so it's taken me quite some time to both make/finish and post this card.  Although I'm not normally a Halloween card maker, "Monster Mash" is just one of my favorite songs so one would just have to make a Halloween card using this cute set from Impression Obsession.

I started out by stamping my monster images from the Monster Mash set then stamped the saying above them.  After coloring the monsters using both prismacolor and copic markers, I cut the image panel down so I could then reverse stamp the spiderweb and spider from the Monster Mash set.  Once I was finished, I then stippled basic gray ink over and around the images before layering and adding silver moon brads.  I then took a silver gel pen to the spiderweb to highlight it before taking a black embossing glaze pen to the spider, saying and highlighting parts of the monsters.  I then added all of that to an ivory card with leftover Halloween designer paper using pop up glue dots.  My final touches were googlie eyes and a black bow.  Now that I really have the Monster Mash song going through my head, I should only share with you as well. ;)




Challenges entered:

Impression Obsession - Halloween or Fall Colors
Arty Divas #6 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #294 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Week #40 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards October 2019 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday Oct 4 to Oct 17 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day! Wahoooo Wa Wa Wahooo.....

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Basic Gray
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Silver Gel Pen, Black Embossing Glaze Pen, Googlie Eyes, Stipple Brush, Brads, Glue Dots, Pop Up Glue Dots, Bow

7 comments:

  1. Love the Monster Mash card and video. Thaks for playing Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the monsters.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge at Not Just Crads this month.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your monsters are darling! What a cute card! I am so glad you could play along with the IO challenge! Thanks for sharing the video of Monster Mash. I have never seen it before. His faces! What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The monsters are fantastic!!! I like the moving eyes!!!!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the slight delay, your card is fabulous, I love this! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete