Friday, October 25, 2019

Five Minutes Before


Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using the Stella I don't always do mornings from Bugaboo Digital Stamps for Bugaboo's October Bingo challenge as well as a few others. For my card, I went with "distress, players choice and die/punch" bingo.


After printing off my image onto white card stock and coloring using both prismacolor and copic markers, I layered the colored image onto scraps of green and brown card stock then adding brads.  I then took my fingernail to distress the outside of the bottom layer.  Next, I took another brown scrap and dry embossed it using the cuttlebug circles embossing folder along with my big shot.  I then took a sanding block to "age" the embossed layer before adding it to a dark green card.  I then added the layered image to the card using pop up glue dots before adding flowers punched from card stock scraps, bling, and two acrylic circle stickers.  My final embellishments was highlighting Stella's glasses using a silver gel pen and sponging some distress inks around the edges of the card. I'm really happy with how this one turned out since it was made on no sleep.  Can we say "thank you migraine".


Challenges entered:

Bugaboo Catch The Challenge Blog - Bingo
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1942 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Week 42 - Anything Goes
Arty Divas #7 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!!

Stamps: Bugaboo Digital Stamps
Ink:Tim Holtz Vintage Photo, Forest Moss
Card Stock: Stampin Up Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Acrylic Circle Stickers, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Circle Embossing Folder, Sanding Block, Brads, Glue Dots, MS Hydrangea Punch, Bling, Sponges

8 comments:

  1. Haha, great card with my favourite Stella.
    Thanks for playing with Catch the Bug's Bingo challenge.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment sounds like the morning I had today! Love Stella and this is such a cute image - and a wonderful card too!! SO much fun. Thanks so much for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Stella image and love your card. Great elements and such a great use of colors. Thank you for playing along with our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Stella she's such a scream, lol great card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab design - that could be me in the mornings!!

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete