Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Creeping By



Hello and welcome  I will apologize ahead of time for any typo's since I'm trying to type and listen to Purple Rain at the same time.  Oh how I love listening to Prince. I so miss his music.

Today I would like to share a fairly simple Halloween card I made.  I started off by stamping the web in Tim Holtz weathered wood ink onto scrap white card stock before sponging the same ink around the edges and then layering onto some scrap gray card stock before adding some brads.  I then dry embossed a black panel using my cuttlebug spiderweb embossing folder and adhered it to a stamped orange card.  I then stamped the spiders in memento black before coloring using copic markers and cut out the candy corn to adhere using micro glue dots.  After using a silver glaze pen to the web, and black embossing glaze pen to the spiders and saying, I added some tiny googlie eyes to the spiders.  My final embellishments was a black bow using a small snippet of scrap ribbon.  Here's the inside of the card:



Challenges entered:

Pixie's Snippets Playground #396 - Use Those Scraps
Shopping Our Stash #405 - Dream The Embossible Dream
Splitcoast Stampers F4A501 - It's Time To Spook
Not Just Cards September Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: SU Web Wishes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Only Orange, Tim Holtz Weathered Wood
Card Stock: Stampin Up 
Accessories: Copic Markers, Spiderweb Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Googlie Eyes, Brads, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Pumpkin Sticker, Sponge

2 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card Bonnie Lynn - Spooky!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Halloween card, love the embossed spider web and thanks for saying you used the silver pen on it (I'm going to try that) Thanks for Dreaming the Embossable dream with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete