Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Card Games And More Never Before Used Stuff (NBUS)



Hello and welcome.  I've been feeling a bit off lately, even thought I've still been creating.  It's just taking me longer to think, color, assemble, etc.  Today's card was originally started for a Splitcoaststampers Teapot Challenge but never finished until now.

Since I wanted my card to look like it had playing cards on it, so I pulled out a retired, but never before used set (NBUS) called Card Games, along with the matching Game Night designer paper.  After making the card, I pulled a scrap of the designer paper from my recycle bin to use a border by flipping to the back side.  I then stamped the king, queen, jack onto scrap card stock in memento black then colored using prismacolor and copic markers.  I layered each of the cards onto scrap red/black card stock and used my dusty corner rounder punch on each layer before popping up over the border using pop up glue dots.  The saying is from the retired Stampin Up set Game Night and is another lonely, never before used, stamp set.  After punching the saying from the leftover white/black card stock scraps, I added two tiny buttons below the saying; then added a small black bow.

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers Teapot Tuesday #584 - Road Trip To Lakeville
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1941 - Anything Goes
Colour Craft Crazy Week #40 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Crash Your Stash - Corner Punches
Pixies Snippets Playground #363 - Use Those Snippets/Scraps

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Stampin Up!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Bow, Pop Up Glue Dots, Corner Rounder Punch, SU Oval Punches, Buttons, Glue Dots

5 comments:

  1. Great card Bonnie Lynn - very eye catching!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card with all the different elements. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and colours! Thanks for joining us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun. Love the theme you chose and the accents. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete