Thursday, October 17, 2019

A Pink Christmas



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I've made using stamps from the now closed MFP Stamp Shop

I started out by stamping the tree branches from Create With Pine Boughs in memento black and then coloring using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once that was done, I stamped the lights and ornaments on to scrap white card stock in memento black, colored, and cut out.  After stippling some Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink over and around the trees, I sponged some regal rose ink around the edges of the image panel and layered.  Taking one of the snowflakes from Snowflake Mini, I stamped the card background in regal rose ink then sponged the same ink around the edges of the card. I then added jingle bell brads to the layered image panel and popped it up at a slant on my card, before adding the lights and ornaments.  Once that was done, I added a few more lights/ornaments by popping them up over ones directly on the card.  For the final touches, I stamped my saying in memento black onto scrap white card stock, punched it out and sponged some regal rose ink around the edges before adding ice stickles to the ornaments and some small felt bows.

Challenges entered:

Jingle Belles - Think Pink
Arty Divas #6 - Anything Goes
Cute N Crafty #32 - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - October Anything Goes Christmas

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!

Stamps: MFP Mini Snowflakes, Create With Pine Boughs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Stampin Up Regal Rose
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brush, Sponge, Pop Up Glue Dots, Brads, Ice Stickles, Bows, Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous tree branches ... so very glad you went PINK for a cure with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i love that beautiful pink-decorated xmas tree... i'd love to have one just like it this year! thanks very much for helping us celebrate PINK CHRISTMAS at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete