Saturday, August 24, 2024

Mine!!


Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you an easy card I made using Conjurer of Dreams pre-colored digital image No Swimming.  With Halloween just around the corner, and all of the new scary movies coming out, I figured why not.  Right?  

I started out by combining the image, and saying, in Photoshop© before printing the image on Neenah white card stock, I layered it before adding some faux brads.  I then cut a strip of recycled avocado mesh and adhered it to the back of my layered image panel using glue dots making sure to "wrap" some of the mesh around the corners to kind of look like garbage.  Taking more glue dots, I then adhered the layered panel to my card before trimming any excess mesh I didn't want showing.  After adding a few Picket Fence Spiked Ocean sequins and some diamond ice stickles, my card was finished.  Creepy enough? ;)  Maybe not your traditional Halloween image but if it's scary and creepy it works in my book.

Challenges entered:
 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Ink: None
Card Stock: Neenah; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Photoshop, Sequins, Glue, Ice Stickles, Faux Brads, Glue Dots, Recycled Mesh Bag

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring and image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way would I want to go anywhere near that swimming hole! He can have it all to himself. Thanks for sharing your fabulous card at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no way I would mess with him! A great, scary card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I don't swim LOL! Great card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete