Saturday, August 24, 2024

Eastern Beauty

 
Hello and welcome.  I have another card to share using products from Gecko Galz.   

I started out by combining the image from Asian Beauties #2 (possibly retired) with the gold bamboo designer paper from Asian Botanicals before printing it out on Neenah white card stock then layering and setting aside.  I then printed a "blank" bamboo layer and adhered that directly to the card base and added some gold ribbon from my stash.  After adding the layered image, I added some gold epoxy stickers in the corners before adhering a brushed gold coin using Glossy Accents.  Taking some scrap red/gold pieces, I punched out some flowers using my Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch before shaping and adhering using the glossy accents.  The final touch was adding gold and holly ice stickles to the flower centers.  I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Gecko Galz Facebook
 
Gecko Galz Monthly Customer Challenge

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great rest of your weekend.

Stamps: Gecko Galz
Card Stock: Neenah; Stampin Up; Scraps
Ink: None
Accessories:  Computer, Printer, MS Punch, Ranger Glossy Accents, Epoxy Stickers, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Coin Charm
 

2 comments: