Monday, October 9, 2023

Run Up To Christmas Hop 2023 Week 2

 

 

Hello and welcome.  Today begins the second week of the #runuptochristmas2023 hop and this week we're being inspired to use stencils so I pulled out a couple of Picket Fence Studios stencils: Tree Trio (retired) and slimline Cloud Coverage along with my My Favorite Things snow mounds/hills (retired) stencil.
 
I started out by stenciling my trees using Tim Holtz pine needles distress ink using a blending brush from Picket Fence Studios. I then stippled the clouds using stormy sky and tumbled glass distress inks before stamping my saying using a long retired Stampin Up Wishes Awash set.  After layering and adding brads, I adhered the panel to a green card base before adding crystal ice stickles to finish my card off.  I'm really happy with how this turned out especially since it was quick and could easily be mass produced if needed.
 
Challenges entered: 
 
 
Peace On Earth
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day
 
Stamps: Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Pine Needles, Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky Distress Inks
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Stencils, Ice Stickles, Brads, Glue Dots, PFS Blending Brushes

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous stenciling, my friend. Hope you are having good weather, ours has been delightful for a change, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete