Monday, October 30, 2023

Run Up To Christmas 2023 Wk 5


 
 
 

Hello and welcome to week 5 of the #runuptochristmashop2023 hosted by @love_smile_and_craft and @kellys.craft. We are going to make a card each week for 12 weeks until Christmas.  This week's theme is candy cane or gingerbread.  
 
For my card, I pulled out an old rubber stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas  called Baked With Love (retired) and stamped it onto a scrap of vanilla cardstock in memento tuxedo black ink then colored it using prismacolor and copic markers.  Once my coloring was finished, I layered it and added brads before setting aside.  My card base is stamped in Adirondack espresso ink using the gingerbread border from the retired Holiday Borders set from Impression Obsession.  I then added some Martha Stewart gingerbread ribbon I've had for years and hadn't used up yet.  After adhering my layered image, I added "icing" and "candies" using 3D glaze/souffle pens before gluing googlie eyes to finish it off.  

Challenges entered:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas; Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Adirondack Espresso
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Googlie Eyes, 3D Glaze Pens, Brads, Ribbon, Pop Up Glue Dots, Blending Brushes

1 comment:

  1. I love this, the little gingerbread person looks so full of joy,
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week,
    we hope you will join us again,
    Crafty hugs,
    Bridget CCDT x

    ReplyDelete