Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Falling For Wednesdays Week 7

 

 
Hello and welcome.  Today is the last week of the Falling For Wednesday's hop and this week we're being inspired by Halloween.  For my inspiration, I went with Disneyland's Haunted Mansion decor especially during Halloween. So, I pulled out an old There She Goes Stamps Bugs and Hisses set and got to work.

I started out by stamping all of my images, using my MISTI, in memento tuxedo black ink, on a slimline white card, before blending Tim Holtz spiced marmalade, dusty concord, forest moss, wild honey, walnut stain and chipped sapphire distress inks to create my background.  I then pulled out my stash of googlie eyes and glued those down along with some Meraki sparkle midnight illusion bling to finish my card off.  I'm so happy with how this one turned out especially since I had a blast making it.

Challenges entered:
 
Inspiration Station Oct 2023 - See Inspiration Pic (inspired by Halloween party/pumpkins)
Double Trouble #149 - Scrappers Trick or Treat (Thing 1, ink blending background; Thing 2 double dare; Thing 3, twisted sister)

 
Two Old Bats
 
 
Unicorn Challenge
 
Inspiration Station
 
Double Trouble
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: There She Goes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire, Forest Moss, Walnut Stain, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Card Stock: Neenah White
Accessories: PFS Blending Brushes, Googlie Eyes, Crafty Meraki Bling, Glue
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. 💜🖤💜 You can never go wrong with the Haunted Mansion! Love the use of googlie eyes!!! 👀 Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place! 🎢🎨💌 Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blended background and love all the images you used to create a silhouette village... the googly eyes and the orange make the images pop. Adorable and fun Halloween card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Park Hopping, My Happy Place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie this is FAB-BOO-LOUS! You are such a fun crafter! I'm so glad you joined our fall hop - button up the coat, winter is coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very spooky background, and I love your silhouette images, especially the pumpkins with the bright smiles and googly eyes, so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a spooky background with all the Halloween images. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you had a blast, I would too! Boo-tiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Halloween card. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Judy DT hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bonnie - You are the winner of our random drawing at Double Trouble Challenge #149. If you wish to claim your prize, please contact me at doubletroublechallenge at gmail dot com and provide your postal mailing address. Thank you. Melanie R., DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bonnie, I have seen your post regarding your win in our random drawing, however, I must apologize that I provided you with an incorrect email address. Please re-send your information to challengedoubletrouble@gmail.com. (I was unable to locate an email address on your blog so this is the only way I can contact you.) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us for October's Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great background and I love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete