Monday, October 9, 2023

Flamingo Thanks

 
 
Hello and welcome.  I recently received several boxes from a friend that had to give up stamping due to health issues, and since I wanted to make a thank you card for her, I pulled out this retired set from Picket Fence Studios called Hello Beautiful and went with a pink theme for Breast Cancer Awareness month.   

I started out by stamping the flamingo, and saying, using my MISTI before coloring using prismacolor and copic markers before layering and adding brads.  Taking a retired Stampin Up flamingo wheel, I then stamped the card using pixie pink ink.  Once that was done, I adhered the image panel to my card before adding some silver/white twine along the edge.  As an afterthought, I stippled some leftover pixie pink ink around the main image then highlighted the glasses using a black 3D glaze pen.

Challenges entered:
 
 



Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Picket Fence Studios; Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Pixie Pink
Card Stock: Copic X-press; Stampin Up
Accessories: MISTI, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Glue Dots, 3D Glaze Pen, PFS Blending Brush

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie... what a funky, fun flamingo! (Say that three times.) Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Time Out this week.

    ReplyDelete