Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Hello Kitty!

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a clean and simple one layer card made using my never before used (NBUS) Newton's Birdhouse set from Newton's Nook stamps.  After stamping my image, and saying, in memento tuxedo black ink, I colored it using Castle Arts pencils.  The only embellishment I used was a clear 3D glaze pen to highlight the hearts on my card.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Newton's Nook
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Neenah White
Accessories: Castle Arts Pencils, Sakura 3D Clear Glaze Pen

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, Bonnie Lynn! I recognized Newton, what a cute card and great job coloring. Aren't you in California, east of SF? I nosed around on your Facebook and friend-requested you by the way. I see you post about as often as I do, lol, so next time please accept my request. My birth name is Amy, everyone calls me Aimes. I'm Amy Rowlett Winans on FB. ANYway, wondering if y'all are having a heat wave. I read that the western USA was but then my Oregon friend is freezing so who knows. We are baking quite nicely here on the upper Texas Gulf Coast, should be frying by next month, haha. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little scene! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so lovely card!
    Thank you for playing at SUYP challege!
    Hope to see you again in next one :)
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete