Friday, June 17, 2022

Flowers and Cows

 Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a couple of cards made for the Summer Festivals Virtual Stamp Night over at Splitcoaststampers.  

My first card was a mini slimline made using the Fairy Swing digital image from All Dressed Up digital stamps that I've had for a bit and never used.  After printing my image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored her using both Lyra flesh tone and Castle Arts pencils before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink and Stampin Up regal rose ink using my blending brushes from Picket Fence Studios.  Once all of the coloring/stippling was finished, I layered her and added some pink brads before adhering to my card using glue dots.  I then punched several flowers, and a couple butterflies, from scrap card stock using my Martha Stewart punches then adhered them using Ranger's glossy accents before adding crystal ice stickles to the centers.  The final touch was highlighting this sweet little girl's eyes and shoes using a clear Sakura 3D glaze pen.

Challenges entered:
 
The Four Seasons - June Anything Goes  (inspired by all the flowers & colors)


The Four Seasons


My second card uses a couple of dusty, retired, Stampin Up sets I've had for YEARS.  Did I say years?? Since I needed a thank you card, I pulled out the cow/saying from Stampin Up's Udderly Moovelous set and stamped that in memento tuxedo black before coloring the cow image using prismacolor and copic markers before layering and adding brads.  For the background I used the retired Stampin Up Chicken Wire background and stamped it in memento tuxedo black ink before adding to my card base.  After that I added my layered image by popping it up using dimensionals before attaching a small blue gingham bow.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!!

 
Fairy Swing Card
Stamps: All Dressed Up
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass; Stampin Up Regal Rose
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up; Scraps
Accessories: Lyra and Castle Arts Pencils, Brads, Glue Dots, Ranger Glossy Accents, MS Punches, PFS Blending Brushes, Ice Stickles, 3D Glaze Pen 
 
Moochas Gracias! card
Stamps: Stamping Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Brads, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Blue Gingham Bow, Glue Dots, Dimensionals 


 

8 comments:

  1. Love both cards and thanks for sharing your Moo Card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. It's a great feeling to re-discover those once loved stamps!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fabulous, thank you for sharing with us at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet digi image Bonnie and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us again over at the NBUS Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are great cards. Especially the sweet little girl on her swing. Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons challenge. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image on the first and love the sentiment on the second!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Thanks for joining All Dressed up Stamps challenge Carole Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet creation. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hope to see you again soon! Pam~DT

    ReplyDelete