Monday, June 20, 2022

Biting Me and More VSN

 Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a couple of cards, and a tag, made for Splitcoaststampers Virtual Stamp Night and a few other challenges.

First up is a tag made using a mini set I won a couple of years back from Visible Image and hadn't used yet.  I don't see it listed anymore on their website so it must be retired now.  I started out by stenciling a dot background using a couple of Tim Holtz Multi Shifter Dots Stencils using fired brick and stormy sky distress inks before over stamping my images in memento tuxedo black.  After layering my image panel to create a tag, I added some ribbon scraps and red sequins from my stash adhering the sequins using glossy accents.  I'll add it to a card later.

Challenges entered:
 
 

Next up is a card made using a different Visible Image's set Rock Out.  I started out by creating my background by running a Tim Holtz tumbled glass and wild honey distress inks over my image panel before adding some Tim Holtz Multi Shifter Stencil dots by applying broken china and spiced marmalade distress inks using Picket Fence Studios blending brushes.  Once I was satisfied with my background, I stamped out my images in memento tuxedo black ink before layering and adding brads.  The card is stamped in broken china ink using Visible Image's Ink Splats.  After popping up my layered image panel, I added some Spiked Ocean Water sequins adding them using Glossy Accents.

Challenges Entered:
 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie #169 - June (inspired by colors/guitars)
 

 If You Give A Crafter A Cookie
 
 
 
Finally, I have a cute little House Mouse card made using the retired Hummingbird Express and Too Cute saying.  Although Stampendous now produces the House Mouse line, my stamps are from Stampa Rosa which is closed down.  I started out by my image, and saying, in memento tuxedo black on a Hammermill white scrap card stock, before coloring using Castle Arts pencils then stippling tumbled glass distress ink around the edges and layering.  After adding some black brads, I added some crystal ice stickles to finish it off.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Bite Me Tag
Stamps: Visible Image
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Stormy Sky, Fired Brick Distress Inks
Card Stock: Scraps
Accessories: Ribbon, Tim Holtz Stencils, PFS Blending Brushes, Sequins, Ranger Glossy Accents

Rock Out Card
Stamps: Visible Image
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Wild Honey, Broken China, Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: PFS Blending Brushes, Brads, Tim Holtz Stencils, PFS Sequins, Ranger Glossy Accents

Hummingbird Express
Stamps: Stampa Rosa
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Accessories: Castle Arts Pencils, Stipple Brush, Brads, Glue Dots, Ice Stickles

10 comments:

  1. Lovely cute mousey stamp, great colouring. Love the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us @HMFMC
    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute House Mouse card! I love the card layers and your wonderful coloring. Cute saying too! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag (I know someone right now I'd love to give that to, lol). Fab guy card, nice bold sentiment. House mouse always too cute, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous collection of cards!! All of them are gorgeous! Love the House Mouse card, the sentiment with it is perfect! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all super fun!!! Your sentiment paired with the lips on the tag is really great. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring on the Hummingbird Express. Love the sentiment, too. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and beautiful card. Colors are so beautiful as well as your coloring. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends MOnday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab projects!
    Thanks for tagging along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fun masculine creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations June challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute! I have so many HM stamps that are retired, but it's still fun to use them. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete