Sunday, April 17, 2022

He Is Risen

He Is Risen!!!!   Happy Easter everyone!!  Today I'd like to share with you a card made using one of Sherry West Arts older images Easter.  
 
I started out by adding the text to the image using a watermark program before printing it off onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using both Prismacolor and Copic markers before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass and Stampin Up green galore inks around it.  Once I had layered the image, and adding brads, I adhered it to a yellow card before highlighting parts of the image using Castle Arts gel pens.  The final touch was adding a small yellow bow using Ranger Glossy Accents to adhere it to my card.  I'm happy with how my card turned out since it was made while still battling this migraine that won't go away.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful Easter Sunday and remember He Is Risen!!!!

Stamps: Sherry West Arts
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass; Stampin Up Green Galore
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Bow, Castle Arts Gel Pens, Ranger Glossy Accents, Brads, Glue Dots, PFS Stipple Brushes

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Bonnie. I love your card, it's so sweet and colorful. So sorry you are still suffering. We make a fine pair, right? lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Easter card. I love the cross and the colourful sun behind it
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie, a fabulous card celebrating Easter, love the scene you have created and coloured. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Easter card, such beautiful colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete