Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Happy Birthday Chef

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a clean and simple (CAS) card I made for a few challenges.  I started out by dusting off an old, retired, Stampin Up set called Viola and stamped my images and saying in memento tuxedo black.  Taking my Castle Arts pencils, I colored only the cake/candle, plate and neck handkerchief before decided to highlight parts of the saying as well.  Viola!!  Literally done!  It took longer to photograph then color thanks to a residual migraine and lingering COVID stuff.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Stampin Up
Card Stock: Neenah White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Castle Arts Pencils

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Bonnie. I'm gonna try to start commenting again and see how it goes. Fingers crossed! Lovely card, perfect for birthday. I have a really funny Hetty Clare one kinda similar I've not used yet. Great idea, tho. Everyone likes high class waiters. Have you looked into breathing treatments? I have a girlfriend who does them because of covid. Take care, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice CAS! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and I love the CAS Design! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

    Best Wishes Lisa xx

    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - and I hung on to my Voila set, as well! TFS

    ReplyDelete